Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mystery Man Keeps Showing Up On TV In England



This is really fascinating!

The identity of a mystery man who has been appearing in the background of live news bulletins over the past few months has finally been revealed.

The man's many appearances had been tracked by the fidgetwith.com blog which spotted him hovering in the background of reports on Sky News, ITV, BBC and Channel 4, as well as on an episode of 'The Antiques' Roadshow'.

Now it's been revealed that he is Paul Yarrow, a 38-year-old care worker from South London, and his appearances are part of a protest against the media.

He told the Evening Standard: "It is a statement about the image conscious media. I am overweight and people like me are treated as unsightly because of the way they look."

"I could have a valid point about something but the microphone is always passed to the person alongside me. The point I am making is that the more you push me aside, the more I'm going to be determined to make my presence known."

No comments:

Post a Comment